Chicken Jalapeno Popper Casserole
- 3 to 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 5 to 6 jalapeno peppers seeded and diced
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare a 9 by 13 casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place chicken in the bottom of the casserole dish in a layer, leaving a little space between the chicken cubes.
- Place the diced jalapenos on top of the chicken.
- Blend together the garlic powder, cream cheese, and heavy cream.
- Pour over the jalapenos and chicken.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until the chicken is done.
- Top with bacon crumbles and serve.