Happy Holidays! Whether you’re having a girls get together or maybe a work pot-luck…This is an easy way to impress your friends and family with your “baking” skills – a quick and easy cookie bar recipe that will make everyone asking how you made them and if they can have another. Great for any occasion, simply change the color of the sprinkles!
Below this recipe I am sharing some of my other friend’s cookie recipes as well! You won’t want to miss out.
Frosted Holiday Cookie Bars
- 1 package Refrigerated sugar cookie dough 16.5oz
- 4 tbsp holiday sprinkles (separated)
- 1/2 tub vanilla frosting
- Let's preheat the oven to 350F. Line your favorite 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper leaving an overhang on each side.
- Mix cookie dough with two tablespoons of holiday sprinkles. Press dough into prepared pan in an even layer. Back 25-30 mins until golden. Allow to completely cool in a pan before removing and cutting.
- Spread frosting over a cooled cookie using an offset spatula or butter knife. Sprinkle remaining two tablespoons of colorful sprinkles over the top of the cookie bars! Now cut into 16 even squares.
- Share with family and friends! YUM!!
Other cookie recipes you must try:
Vegan White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
Chocolate Chip Peppermint Cookies
Leave a Comment