Coconut Chia Popsicle
Serving 8 popsicles Store 1 week in refrigerator Preparation time: 6h10 minutes Cooking time: 0 minutes Total time: 6h10 minutes
- You will need 2 x 4 popsicle molds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup coconut chips
- 8 strawberries washed and sliced
- 2 tablespoons agave syrup
- Mix chia seeds and water in a bowl. Let soak for about 10 minutes. Add coconut cream and agave syrup. Mix well.
- Add 1 tablespoon chia pudding in each mold. Add some coconut chips and place strawberry slices on top by pressing against the mold with your fingers. Fill with chia pudding until the top.
- Place popsicle sticks in the middle and freeze for about 6 hours. Best overnight.
- Serve cold.