Cheddar BBQ Chicken Tostadas
A quick and delicious twist on taco night!
- Corn tortillas
- Rotisserie chicken shredded
- BBQ Sauce about ¾-1 cup is needed
- Cheddar cheese shredded
- Green onions chopped
- Cilantro for garnishing
- Olive Oil
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Rub olive oil onto the corn tortillas and line on a baking sheet. Place in oven to toast for a few minutes.
- While the tortillas are in the oven, shred up your rotisserie chicken (usually one chicken can feed 4-6 people for this dish).
- Toss the shredded chicken in the BBQ sauce.
- Pull out the tray of tortillas, and spread some of the BBQ chicken mixture onto each tortilla. Next, top each tortilla with the shredded cheese.
- Place back into the oven until the cheese is melted and bubbling.
- Top with green onions and cilantro to serve!
Leave a Comment