I love Dove products and think they are a great buy for being a drugstore product! Also, I agree about changing deodorants! I have two that I switch out every month or two because we do get used to them! Same thing with shampoo!
Summer time brings outdoor activities that cause us to SWEAT. It’s important to find a deodorant that works with you instead of against you, that smells good and makes you feel fresh. That’s why I use Dove!
Dove’s new advanced care go fresh stick deodorant with aloe and dry spray deodorants are the perfect on-the-go summer care companions. I love the pear scent in particular, and the added aloe makes me feel fresh after a day in the sun.
I’ve partnered up with Dove’s new rejuvenate antiperspirants from Walmart to bring you five unexpected ways to bring fresh into your summer care routine!
1. Start your morning with a cup of green tea — Drinking green tea in the morning is the perfect way to start your day. Green tea boosts your metabolism and has antibacterial and antioxidant properties that leave you feeling fresh and ready to take on the day.
2. Eat your veggies!— Recently, I started to get my daily dose of veggies by eating at least one salad per day. I feel healthier and happier when I eat clean, and have had fun playing around with different salad recipes to find one I love, so it doesn’t feel like a chore to eat a salad every day!
3. Exercise — Let your body sweat! Recently, I joined Orange Theory to kick start my fitness and help me get motivated. Getting fresh starts from the inside as well as the outside, and Orange Theory helps me get my mind and body in sync so I feel more confident and healthier. When I hit the gym, I’m always carrying my Dove products with me in my gym bag. Their travel size body wash is perfect for freshening up after my workout, and of course I bring my Dove rejuvenate antiperspirants with me!
4. Keep trial size Dove products with you for a quick way to freshen up!— The great thing about Dove is how accessible they make all of their products. No matter your favorite, whether it be their lotions, body washes or deodorants, most of them come in a travel size. I like to keep these in my gym bag or my car and reapply if it’s especially hot out.
5. Take care of your skin!— The summer heat brings with it dry air that can dry out your skin fast, especially if you have a sunburn. It’s important to keep your skin moisturized to keep it from drying out and exfoliate when it does get dry. I use Dove’s deep moisture body lotion after I step out of the shower and try to exfoliate at least once a week using their gentle exfoliating body wash to get off dead skin and leave my skin feeling fresh!
Don’t forget a rebate! Can’t beat a discount right?!?
Dry Spray ($1.25 rebate on Checkout51): HERE
Stick Deodorant ($1.50 rebate on Checkout51): HERE
Changing deodorants is good for your body as it’s common to get used to the same one, making them less effective. If you’re looking for a new deodorant or need to switch, I highly recommend Dove’s advanced care antiperspirant with aloe and their dry spray in pear!
xx, Tonya Michelle
Leave a Comment