Spaghetti with Sausage, Peas & Peppers
Servings 4 Course Main dish Cuisine Italian Inspired Store 3 days in refrigerator
- 340 g spaghetti
- 8 chicken sausages
- 1 can peeled tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper sliced
- 1 cup peas
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- Cook your spaghetti as instructed on the packaging.
- Cut sausages in rings. Heat olive oil in a non stick skillet over medium heat. Once oil is hot, fry sausages until golden brown then add onion. Cook for about 30 seconds.
- Add sliced bell peppers and peas. Cook until onion are translucent.
- Pour in peeled tomatoes and vegetable broth. Mix well.
- Add spaghetti, mix again and adjust taste if you need salt.