I personally LOVE a good Cajun pasta – the great thing is, you can add any ingredients that you like. Don’t like broccoli? Add mushrooms instead! The possibilities are endless and also delicious! Hope you enjoy!
Bacon Broccoli Cajun Pasta
- 16 ounces rigatoni pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 10 slices bacon chopped
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup Cajun spice
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 10 cloves garlic minced
- 2 bunches broccoli cut in small pieces
- 4 ounces fresh spinach
- Cook pasta according to box instructions, drain and toss with olive oil.
- Add chopped bacon to a large skillet and cook over medium heat for about 8 minutes, or until it begins to crisp.
- Drain bacon grease.
- Add in white wine and scrape the pan to deglaze.
- Add in cream cheese and heavy cream, stirring to melt the cream cheese.
- Mix in Cajun spice, cheese and garlic.
- Add in broccoli and stir to combine. Cover with lid and cook for 5-6 minutes.
- Add in the spinach, stir, and then cover and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes to wilt the spinach.
- Toss the pasta sauce with the pasta and serve.